Friday, April 06, 2007

Thank You

I'd like to thank everyone who has stuck with me over the past six months on the Rim to Rim to Rim story. Part I was posted on October 13, 2006, and, as you can see below, the final installment--Part VII is now available. Thank you for your encouragement, suggestions, and patience. In a week or so, I'll post the whole story in a continuous format and include some of the actual photos that Chase and I took.

Now that this project is finished, I can begin working on a couple of new stories. If you have any story suggestions, please let me know.
Thanks,
Eddy Zakes

eazakes@juno.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Patti's Path said...

Thanks Eddy for writing it. It has been fun to read. Keep up the good work. What are you working on now?
Patti

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great read Eddy! But YEAH It was great to see a picture of our AUTUMN! Still missing you guys over here in the great midwest :)

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home